– History widget released
– Task Sequence Deployments improved
– Package Deployment widget improved
– Synchronization engine has been redesigned to handle multiple connectors running concurrently, to support connectors planned for future versions
– IA Sync is now targeted .NET Core 3.1
– IA Sync will now log to a file rather than the Windows Event Log. Log in placed in c:\windows\temp (or %TEMP%\IALogs in service account context).
– We have added a new Installer for IA Sync for easier installation.
– The IA Sync can update itself when a new version is released.
– The View load has been optimized
– We have added a Setting page to manage IA Sync and the connectors assigned to your IA Sync.